October 25, 2010
Mon, 10/25/2010 - 09:50 | by deltoro
DEL TORO SILVER CORP.
Suite 400 – 409 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 1T2
Telephone: (604) 678-2531
NEWS RELEASE Trading Symbol OTCBB: DTOR
Del Toro Amends Dos Naciones Option Agreement
Vancouver, British Columbia (October 25, 2010) – Del Toro Silver Corp. (OTCBB: DTOR) (“Del Toro” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce they have amended their Dos Naciones (the "Property) Option Agreement dated July 7th, 2009, with Yale Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: YLL).
Del Toro has an undivided 50% interest in the Property whereby Yale has agreed to option an additional 20% in the Property (for a total of 70% undivided interest to Del Toro) upon the Company issuing Yale 250,000 common shares and fund Expenditures aggregating CDN $800,000 on or before the date which is four (4) years after the Effective Date, July 7th, 2009. Upon exercise of the Option Agreement and transfer of the additional interest to Del Toro, a Joint Venture Agreement will come into effect and will supercede and replace all agreements.
The Company has submitted 38 samples to the lab for analysis from a recently completed field program at Dos Naciones and will announce the results of the assays and work program upon receipt.
About Del Toro Silver Corp.
Del Toro Silver is a dynamic exploration company focused on mining exploration of base and precious metal deposits in northern Mexico. The Company’s Dos Naciones property is NI43-101 compliant with historic production in numerous areas. The Company continues to advance past work completed by the previous owner, Penoles, to further its Phase I drill program.
For further information, please contact Mark McLeary at 604-678-2531.
On behalf of the Board of directors,
“Mark A. McLeary”
Forward Looking Statements
Except for the statements of historical fact contained herein, the information presented in this news release constitutes “forward-looking statements” as such term is used in applicable United States and Canadian laws. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, “plans, “estimates” or “intends”, or stating that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and should be viewed as “forward-looking statements”. Such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Forward looking statements are made based on management’s beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date the statements are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if these beliefs, estimates and opinions or other circumstances should change, except as required by applicable law. Such forward-looking statements reflect our current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including, the risks and uncertainties outlined in our most recent financial statements and reports and registration statement filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) (available at www.sec.gov) and with Canadian securities administrators (available at www.sedar.com). Such risks and uncertainties may include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties set forth in the Company’s filings with the SEC, such as the ability to obtain additional financing, the ability to manage growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel and factors outside the control of the Company. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and the Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements.